2015/08/17

Photo Inspiration


Hi crafty friends!

New Monday and new Linky Party at Craftin' Desert Divas! This time we have a photo with color combo for inspiration! Here it is



Isn't this photo adorable?! Love the pastel colors!

Don't forget to share your creations with us at Craftin Desert Diva's, you can be the winner or one of the top 3! And you can win awesome prizes from our sponsors

One Stamp Set

25 $ Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

And here is my interpretation of the photo!


I decided to use soft and pastel colors, so I used light blue and light pink to color the little lambs. To mimic the roses I think to use a sequin flower.

The doily can be a recall to bakery and I love the pattern paper I used for the background. So soft and delicate.

Below some details 


For this card I used the following products:



Hope you like it and I can't wait to see your projects!








3 commenti: