2015/09/13

Love blooms here

Hello there! Here is Giorgia from Ciocioscrap. How are you today? Ready for autumn and all the happy celebrations?

Today I want to share a card full of flowers.. special flowers!


Here it is! How awesome is this grass die?! I love it and it so easy to create beautiful scene with it.. I chose a simple green paper but then I decided it was too empty and put some pearls on it.


The frame die gave me that fun and pretty alternation of dots and lines, that I simply adore. A sweet sentiment and a polka dot brown paper and the card is finished!

Oh wait!!! The main and funnier part.. the flowers.. don't they look like dutch tulips?


I used for them a small die but I want to keep the secret.. (see below! Ahah!)

and now the products that I used:




And finally the set that contains the die I used for my tulips!!


Yes ladies! Do you see the little fish on the left? It's my flower! Ahah!

Hope you enjoy the card and have a great day!

1 commento:

  1. This is such a pretty Card! So Creative to use the Under the Sea dies for the flowers... I LOVE it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    RispondiElimina